Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa

Today we went to see Santa at Educators Credit Union. Joseph was really good and did not even cry. While we were standing in line I did not know whether or not he was going to sit in Santa's lap. Once it was our turn I guided him up to Santa and he started to turn away when Santa started to talk to him. I was so proud of him for sitting in Santa's lap like a big boy. Last year was another story. He did not like Santa and wanted to have nothing to do with him. We won't get the picture for a couple of days so not picture yet. I will post the picture from last year because it is too funny.
Tonight we went to Lake Belton to see the lights. Joseph loves Christmas lights so we decided to take him to the biggest Christmas light display around here. He really enjoyed seeing all the lights. I did not take my camera so no pictures.

Joseph last Christmas.

1 comment:

The Varvarigos Fam said...

I am glad he was a good boy! That pic is so funny, I can't tell who is more unhappy, Joseph or Santa!