Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year

I can't believe it is 2009, and my baby is turning two on Jan 18. Where does time go someone please tell me. We had a wonderful Christmas. Joseph must of been a good boy because Santa was very nice to him. Out of all of his presents I have to say the basketball hoop is his favorite. It was really nice to be off two weeks during Christmas to spend time with Joe and Joseph.

We did not do anything on New Years Eve. I rented three (bad movies) and we order Outback take out. (which was the highlight of the night) We almost did not even make it until 2009, but we sucked it up and stayed up until midnight. The next day we went to my parents house for smoked turkey, black eyed peas, and cabbage. (Yummy)

We are celebrating Joseph's second birthday early on Jan 10 so Joe will be able to attend. Between the holidays, packing up our house, and planing a birthday party we are exhausted. Joseph party will be at a local jumping place. He loves to go there and he can jump with the best of them. He is not scared to climb the big slide all by himself.

Joe is leaving on Jan 11 for OTS. It is really an exciting time for us, but also a sad time. We will not be able to see Joe until his graduation in April. While Joe is gone, Joseph and I are going to live with my parents. Hopefully our house will sell before we leave Waco. I think that is about it!

The Grunwaldt Family




1 comment:

The Varvarigos Fam said...

His invites are so cute! I can't believe he is turning 2! I hope y'all have a great time and have a wonderful weekend together before Joe heads out.