Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow, playroom, and Levi's letters.

Since we got back from Texas we have had a alot of snow days. Not sure how much we have gotten, but I do know it will be around for a while. Even today it is snowing again. I can't wait until spring. Here are some pictures of Joseph playing in the snow.

Trying to get his car out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We as in Joe and I are very happy that our new house has a playroom. We were so tired of toys in the livingroom and in Joseph's bedroom. I mean how do you put a 3 yr old in timeout if all of his toys are in his room?

Here are some before pictures.

Photobucket

In Joseph's words "What a mess"

Photobucket

Making progress

Photobucket

Photobucket

Results

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joseph telling me it is not a mess.

Photobucket

For the walls I hung up some of Joseph's art work from mothers day out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I wanted to add Levi's letters because they turned out great. Thanks Alison!!

Photobucket

No comments: