Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy birthday Joseph!!!

Dear Joseph,

Wow I can't believe that you are 4 yrs old. I still remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. I remember the ice storm that had everything closed or opening late. I still remember Dr. Haskett telling me that I was going to have you in the next 30 mins so I better get over to the hospital. You have turned into such a handsome little boy with alot of energy. You are all boy!! I love that you love superheros and each day you are a different one. You are a little rough with your little brother, but he loves you so much. I love when you tell me that I am the best mommy in the world, and that I have the prettiest hair. And then a few minutes later you call me stinky butt. I really wish you would stop that!! My life changed 4 yrs ago, and I can't imagine my life without you.


You made me a mother on January 18, 2007 @ 12:02pm!!
Love always,
Mommy
Joseph's first picture




First birthday



Second birthday



Third birthday

Photobucket


Now



I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27

No comments: