Sunday, September 4, 2011

Florida vacation



So the month of August has been one big vacation month. The boys and I have only been home for a week in August. We just got back from our Florida vacation. We stayed at the Waterscape which is awesome because of the kids pool area. Both boys enjoyed going down the water slide over and over again. I forgot my camera at home so I took all pictures with my phone. So the pictures are not the best but at least we have some.


Dare Devil 1


Dare Devil 2






Levi loves to jump and pretty much do a belly flop in the kiddie pool.



One day we took a break from swimming and went to play goofy golf.



Joseph actually got a hole in one this shot.



Ryan and Joseph outside of goofy golf.






I love the pool






Kayla and Levi



Cousins and best friends



On Friday Joe was off so we headed to the beach. There were so many waves because of the storm coming in.






Oh no watch out



Levi loved to sit on the beach and watch the water



Not sure about the sand



Wheres Joseph??



Love this picture




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Corinne said...

great fun! Can't wait to take my boys to the ocean.