Wednesday, August 14, 2013

School supplies date

 
I started the traditions last year that each school year we would have a special date to buy supplies and also have lunch together. Even though it might be time consuming I am going to keep up with this tradition even when all three are getting school supplies. I love having traditions for my family. So today was our date. My mom is here so she watched the little ones so we were able to go during the week.
 
Here are some pictures of Joseph picking out his supplies,
 
 



 
I even made him unload the cart.
 

 
This year Joseph pick bbq for lunch (thank goodness no McDonalds)
We were excited that daddy was able to meet us for lunch.
 

 
I love being able to spend one on one time with this little guy. It seems like an eternity since it was just us two during the day.

No comments: