Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First lost tooth


 
Well it happen Joseph lost his first tooth. How is this possible that he is old enough to loose teeth. He was the one that made me a mom. He was the one that I prayed and shed alot of tears for 13 months. How can he be 6yrs old??!!
 
 I knew when he got home from a play date that his tooth would be coming out soon. So at dinner while talking to him I could notice that the tooth was gone. I immediately asked to see his teeth and there was no tooth. I told him he must of swallowed it and it kinda freaked him out. In a very serious voice he asked if he was going to die. Poor guy!!
 
 
Where is your tooth??
 
 
Oh course the tooth fairy still came and left him $2. Thank goodness she had some extra money from grocery shopping!! ;)
 

 
 

No comments: