Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Feeding the ducks

At our apartment complex there is a pond where several ducks and swans live. Each week we go down to feed them the leftover bread from the past week. This time I was able to capture some pictures of Joseph feeding the ducks. One funny thing is that when we give Joseph the bread to throw to the ducks he always takes a bite. This kid cracks me up.








Joseph did so well at mothers day out. He listened to his teachers and did not get into trouble. I am so proud of my little guy. I was really nervous because he does not listen to me very often, but I guess it is just because I am his mother.

1 comment:

Jordan Delaney said...

I just found your site! I saw it on your facebook account. I have a lot of reading to do. Great Site!
How long will you be in Waco? I will try to make it down to see you guys!

Hope to see you soon!