Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mother's Day Out



I have been looking all over the internet to find a mothers day out program in the Dayton area. In Texas there are a ton of programs at different local churches. Well here it is not a popular as it is in Texas. Well I finally found the one and only Mother's day out program in Fairborn Ohio. The day we went to meet his teachers and fill out all the paper work Joseph threw a fit when it was time to go home. He wanted to stay so bad and it made me sad that he had to wait until next week. He also has to take a lunch so we went to Target and got him the cutest Cars lunch box. Joseph started last Wednesday, and I was a little nervous on how he would do in a more structure setting. Well he did great and had a great time. I am glad that he adjusted well because starting next year he will be attending preschool two days a week. Here are a few pictures:




3 comments:

Jamie said...

He is so big! What a cutie! I am so glad you posted something! I am always checking your blog! I am glad you guys are happy! I miss you!

Grunwaldt Family said...

Hey I am going to be in Waco the first week of September. I really want to see that new little one and of course Abbie.

Jamie said...

Oh, please call us! I would love to see you!