Saturday, January 16, 2010

Joseph's 3rd Birthday!!

He actually does not turn 3 until Monday January 18 but we celebrated the Saturday before. I can't believe he is 3 yrs old already. It seems like yesterday I was holding him for the first time. Here are some pictures of Joseph 3 yrs ago.

Joseph's first pic
Photobucket

The first time I held him
Photobucket

Joseph's first day home
Photobucket




Mimi and Grampa come into town to celebrate Joseph's bday with us. We went to dinner at Sake which is Joseph's absolutely favorite restaurant. Then we headed home for cake and homemade ice cream. I made and decorated a football cake for Joseph. Here are some pictures:


The two Joe's
Photobucket


Mommy and Joseph
Photobucket


Joseph with Mimi and Grampa
Photobucket


Yummy food
Photobucket

Joseph's hitball cake (football)
Photobucket


He is so excited
Photobucket


Happy birthday to you
Photobucket


Having a little trouble
Photobucket


Playing memory game with Grampa
Photobucket


Having fun with my new cars
Photobucket




After Joseph went to bed us adults played his memory game and candyland. It was alot of fun and a ton of laughs.



Photobucket



Next Saturday Joseph and I are heading for Texas one last time before Levi comes into the world. We are going to have a little party for him while we are there so stay tune for more birthday party pictures.

The Grunwaldt Family

2 comments:

Tammie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!
We hope you have a wonderful day. You are certainly growing up to be a very handsome boy. I hope to see you and your mommy and daddy soon and we can't wait to hear about your baby brother's arrival. Hope all is well.

The Cunningham's

Jordan Delaney said...

Happy Birthday Joseph! You are a very handsome boy. I can't believe how long your hair is:)
I can't wait to see pictures of baby Levi! I wonder if he will look like your or your mama, I think you look a lot like your daddy.
Christie, I am very impressed with your cake!