Sunday, January 10, 2010

We are home owers again!!


We finally closed on our house. It has been a long process. It all started back on July 25 when we went to see a house. Joe saw the price and how big it was and fell in love. From July until November Joe worked really hard on getting it financed because it was a foreclosure is took longer. Well in November we found out that the seller was putting us on a deadline and eventually it fell through. This whole time we were living in a tiny apartment with most of our stuff in storage. The weekend before we went to Texas for Thanksgiving we went house hunting. We pasted this house and Joe was determined to go inside. Being myself I didn't want to, but I let him. Joe came out and told me that I really should go inside. Well I did and I fell in LOVE with the house.




Joe took off two days of work to move us into our new home. The day of the closing which was a thursday it started to snow and it snowed until sunday. Oh and most of y'all know that I am 23 wks pregnant and still having to watch Joseph while we move. This just say that we will never forget this move.


No comments: