Saturday, August 21, 2010

Clean up time

Joseph used to be the cleanest little boy I knew. He helped me make his bed every morning, he would put away his clean clothes, his room was always always clean, and his play room he kept spotless. Sometime when we would have friends over he would get a little upset when the room got dirty. Then Levi came along and Joseph's cleaning went out the door. His room is always messy and his playroom now that is a fight. He tells me that daddy made these big messes and not him. We get everything clean, but man it is a fight these days.


Lets take today for an example, his playroom is crazy messy, and it drives me crazy. So while I told Joseph that he need to get downstairs and clean his room. After a pretty big fight and some tears he did go to clean. So every now and then I go and check to see the progress that he is making. Pretty much I am making sure he is still cleaning and not just playing. So this is what I found when I went down to check today.


2 comments:

The Trobough's said...

hahahahahha LOVE IT!

Corinne said...

cute picture. We set an egg timer for 15 minutes. If he isn't done cleaning in that time, then he goes in timeout. We rarely have cleaning fights now.