Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lazy days of summer

Here are some pictures from the other night. Like I said in a previous post that the weather has been wonderful so after dinner we hung out in the backyard.


I love this picture of my two Joes.

Get down you crazy dare devil kid of mine!! (I would have it no other way)

Scooby thinking I have a milk bone. Sorry Scooby just the camera!!

One, two, three



Here he come




Hang on!!


Get down that slide



I can't believe that summer is almost over. Joseph will start preschool on September 14 which seems so far away, but it is nice to have him with us everyday. I can't believe 2 yrs from now Joseph will start kindergarten. I almost forgot Big Joe is about to start Grad school. I will have to get a picture of the two Joes on their first day of school.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

YAY for both the Joes starting school. That is wonderful!