Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers and mothers to be. We had a fantastic day. We started off with church, and then we went to lunch with some friends. We finally tried a pizza place that Joe and I have been wanting to try. It was very good and I can't wait to go back. While the boys took naps I ran to get groceries all by myself. That is a present in itself. After naps we headed to look for Levi a new booster chair. We found one and we are just hoping he can't get out of it. Then we ended our day with dinner at the park. Dinner was sandwiches but the boys had a blast and so did I. Here is a picture of my present from Joseph. He made it last week at school. It is a tile with his finger prints to make a picture. Sorry it is sideways.





1 comment:

Corinne said...

cute picture. Happy mother's day!