Monday, January 30, 2012

Its a GIRL and meaning of name.

Well I still can't believe it but we are having a girl. I always pictured myself as a mother of 3 boys, but God saw different. I might still be out numbered, but at least I am not the only girl. Here are some ultrasound pictures of her.
















So her name is going to be Emma Jayne. I love naming my kids after family members that mean the world to us. So I am naming my daughter after my Aunt Jayne. Technically she was not my aunt she was my mom's cousin, but I loved her as an aunt. We lived a couple of houses down from her, and we spent a lot of time together. She took me to church with her on Sundays, and I have not met a person that did not just love her. She was taken from us way to early but I know she is looking down on us. And I think she would be very proud of me. Further a due here is a picture of my Aunt Jayne.



4 comments:

Adam and Julia said...

I am so happy you are finally getting your girl! And I love her name. Congrats!!

Grunwaldt Family said...

Thank you!!

Marla said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!!

Jme said...

Very excited for you're new addition :)