Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break Day 3: Young's Dairy Farm

Day 3 we went to Young's Dairy Farm to feed the animals, have lunch, and do a little golfing. Oh and I can't forget about the ice cream after golf. Thanks Izzy and her boys for joining us for a fun day.

The boys on the tractors



Levi loves the tractors




That boy can climb anything.




Levi loved the animals. Here he is checking out the cows.





You mean we can get on this one??




Cheese




Checking out the goats





Love this picture of Joseph and his buddy



After lunch we decided to do a little golfing. Thank goodness it was stroller friendly.



R was quite a golfer




Don't give up Joseph!!





Levi watching a moving on my phone. (hey don't judge whatever will keep him quite!!)



Two tired boys on the way home.



Even though I was tired and very sore for the rest of the day it was worth it. I love making memories with my boys.

No comments: