Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update on New Years Resolution

Since we are starting the 4th month of the year I thought I would put my New Years progress. I love setting goals for myself because it is the only way I stay accountable.
 
 
1. Walk/run 500 miles in 2012
I am currently at 92 miles for the year
2. Go to the gym until I am 35 wks pregnant.
                            I am currently 29wks 5days and I am still walking at least 3 days a week
3. Motivate Joe to get up early to go to the gym
I get Joe up every morning to go to the gym.
4. Run my first 5k (Joe already signed me up for September)



5. read at least 5 books. ( waiting to get my kindle)
I am currently on my 3rd book.
6. Blog more than last year. (each year I try to blog more than the previous year)
 
 
 
I think I am doing great on my goals!!

No comments: